Play music from your Bluetooth enabled phone, tablet, notebook and more to your home stereo or stand-alone speakers – wireless. You’ll get stereo sound and the ability to control your playlist directly from your device from the comfort of your couch. The Wireless Bluetooth Music Receiver connects simply to your stereo and pairs wireless with your iPod or iPhone via Bluetooth v2.0 for reliable, high-quality sound.
- WBD11 Bluetooth receiver
- Power supply
- 2x RCA socket to 2x RCA plug lead
- User guide
- Frequency response: 20Hz = -3.2dB 10kHz = -0.25dB
- Separating degree: 1kHz L/R= 78dB 10kHz L/R= 78dB
- Noise: L/R=102uV (78dB) A Weighting L/R=55uV(83.4dB)
- THD: 0dB 1kHz 0.036%
- Output level: TCD782 0dB 1kHz=1.15V
- Power supply: 5V 200mA (included)
- Wireless transmission distance: 8 metres
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- Bluetooth version: v2.0
Tip On your receiver audio Left/White Right/Red sockets are used to connect your Bluetooth dongle. Simply go to Settings in your iPad and ensure Bluetooth is On. The WINTAL WBD11 should be discovered and devices allowed to Pair.
Tip You can normally use either of the audio Left/White Right/Red sockets on your receiver i.e. Audio, Aux, Video2 red/white sockets only etc.
Tip Remember to select the receiver function that matches the sockets on the receiver.
Tip If you can't hear sound try another audio Left/White Right/Red sockets to connect your Bluetooth dongle.
Note: Statement from Manufacturer (see below);
We have found that the WBD11 pairs successfully, however does not receive audio from Samsung Galaxy S3 (S2 ok) and HTC One X devices. Consider trying the WBD11 in a showroom near you before purchasing. There have been no problems found with pairing or transmitting audio with iPhones.