Microsoft Windows 10 gurus have provided performance tips to improve your computer performance, security and personalisation. Take a look if your using Windows 10 on your desktop computer, notebook and smartphones.
Image courtesy of Microsoft Windows 10
Looking to make your PC run better?
1. Make sure you have the latest updates for Windows and device drivers
2. Restart your PC and open only the apps you need
3. Check memory and memory usage
4. Check for low disk space and make some room
5. Restore your PC from a system restore point
6. Disable unnecessary startup programs
7. Check for and remove viruses and malware
8. Check for corrupted Windows system files
9. Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows
10. Adjust or turn off OneDrive sync
11. Reset your PC
Go to Windows 10 website for instructions on how to improve performance, security and personalisation tips.
Source Windows 10 Performance Tips