Plug-In Residual Current Device Safety Switch with Surge Protector
This device is a single outlet plug in adaptor with built-in safety switch (Residual Current Device) to provide protection against electrocution.
The Safety Switch is an electronic sensing device that constantly monitors the balance of current flow between active and neutral within the plugged appliance. Should your body contact a live part of the appliance, an imbalance is sensed by the safety switch and the supply is automatically switched off.
- Rating 230-240 volt 10 amp 2400 watt
- Tripping current 30mA
- Easy to test
- Plugs into a standard 240 volt wall socket
- Ideal for bathroom, kitchen and workshop etc.
- Complies with Australia/New Zealand safety standards
- Suitable for most portable electrical appliances and power tools
Earth leakage safety switch wall plug. Fits standard power plugs 240v 10A. Test reset button.
RCDs are designed to disconnect the circuit if there is a leakage current.
Testing - RCDs can be tested with the built-in test button to confirm functionality before use and on a regular basis.