The NAUSB is a nice solution for your USB panel mount connections and will provide a secure socket for every cable.
Neutrik's reversible USB gender changer, mounted in the standardized D-shape housing, and the rugged patch cables solve this problem.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for audio networking and integration of computerbased equipment into audio systems
- Dust and water resistant acc. to IP65 safety standard in combination with NKUSB-* (Neutrik patch cable)
- USB 2.0 gender changer type A-B (B-A)
- Reversible insert offering type A or B on front or rear end
- Universally accepted standard D-shape housing
- Removable screen to chassis grounding
Female socket to female socket front and rear connection.
More info on Neutrik