Category 6 cable for the installation of networks for premises wiring.
Four 23AWG twisted solid copper pairs suitable for IDC terminations on patch panels and wall jacks.
Pairs are separated by a PVC spline which maintains cable geometry and separation between pairs.
1. Conductor Material Bare Copper Size 23 AWG Construction 1/0.58 +/- 0.02mm
2. Insulation Material HDPE Thickness Minimum at any point: 0.2mm Maximum Average: 0.248 Diameter 1.08 +/- 0.2mm
Colours Blue + White-Blue
Orange + White-Orange
Green + White-Green
Brown + White-Brown
Elongation Minimum 300% Tensile Strength Minimum 1.682 Kg/mm2
3. Sheath Material PVC Thickness Minimum at any point: 0.46mm Maximum Average: 0.58mm Diameter 6.4 +/- 0.3mm Colour ASH grey Elongation Minimum 100% Tensile Strength Minimum 1.407 Kg/mm2 Aging @ 100°C for 168 Hours Minimum elongation retention: 50% Minimum tensile strength retention: 75% Marking N692
4. Flame Test Meets AS/ACIF S008:2001
5. Pair Separator Separate “+” Moulding